Professor of Civil Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering - Faculty of Sciences and Engineering
Laval University - Quebec City, Canada
- GRADUATE and UNDERGRADUATE TEACHING IN CIVIL ENGINEERING:
Undergraduate: Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Foundation Engineering Design;
Graduate: Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering since 2000
- RESEARCH IN GEOTECHNICAL EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING
Sponsored scientific research (since 1994) from Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) in geotechnical earthquake engineering
- Professor of Civil Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Sciences and Engineering, Université Laval, Quebec City, Canada; Specialization in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering
- Active geotechnical research and consulting collaboration with all the main engineering and governemental agencies in Québec: Ministère des transports du Québec, Hydro-Québec, École Polytechnique, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Education, IRSST, AECOM, City of Québec, Protection Civile Canada, SNC-Lavalin.
- Sept 2013-Feb. 2014 and May-June 2016 : Invited Researcher, Université Paris-Est, IFSTTAR, GERS (Géotechnique, Environnement, Risques naturels et Sciences de la terre), Laboratoire Séismes et Vibrations (with Dr. J-F Semblat), Paris, France
- May 2012-present : Member, Centre d'Études Interuniversitaire des Structures sous Charges Extrêmes (CEISCE), University of de Sherbrooke (PI : Pr. P. Paultre)
- Fellow, Engineering Institute of Canada (2013)
- S. Bouchard, J.-S. L’Heureux, J. Johansson, S. Leroueil & D. LeBoeuf (2016), "Blasting induced landslides in sensitive clays", ISL2016, 12th Int. Symp. Landslides, June 12-19, 2016, Naples, Italie
- LeBoeuf, D. (2014), "State-of-the Art Report for Liquefaction Evaluation for Eastern Canada Soils", Laval Univ., Technical Rep. for Ministère des transports du Québec
- Verret, D. & LeBoeuf, D. (2015), "State of the Art Report on the Dynamic Response of Earth and Rockfill Dams", Laval Univ., Technical Report submitted to Hydro-Québec Production, 71 p.
- Verret, D. & LeBoeuf, D. (2015), "Effets de site au barrage en enrochement Denis-Perron (SM-3), Québec", 68th Can. Geot. Conf., Sept. 2015, Quebec City.
- Bouchard, S. LeBoeuf, D. Leroueil, S. et al (2015) “Analysis of a blast loading near sensitive clay slope in La Romaine village”, Quebec, 68th Can. Geotechnical Conference, Sept. 2015, Quebec City.
- Verret, D. et LeBoeuf, D. (2015), "Development of a Structured Methodology for Verification and Validation in Geotechnical Engineering", SC-4 Workshop on Numerical Analysis for Embankment and Rockfill Dams - Verification & Validation for Better Prediction Quebec City, Sept 20 2015
- Bruneau, M., Uang, C.M., and Sabelli, R., "Ductile Design of Steel Structures", 2nd Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 2011.
- Leet, K., Uang, C.M., and Gilbert, A., "Fundamentals of Structural Analysis", 4th Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., 2010.