Cooperation agreements with a number of renowned institutions actively involved in earthquake engineering research, are currently in place at the ROSE Programme, allowing for co-operation in research activities, combined organisation of seminars and conferences, exchange of technical data and publications, and most importantly the possibility of student exchange initiatives.
Formal agreements are currently available with the following institutions:
- Imperial College London (UK)
- North Carolina State University (USA)
- University of Adelaide (Australia)
- University of Cantebury (New Zealand)
- University of Toronto (Canada)
- University of California at San Diego (USA)
- University of Buffalo (USA)
- University of California at Berkeley (USA)
- Georgia Institute of Technology (USA)
- University of Cincinnaty
- Universidad Técnica Particular de Loja
- Tongji University Shanghai
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Copies of the co-operation agreements can be viewed here once the user logs in using the Personal Tools facility on the left-hand menu.
It is noted that students interested in taking part in the exchange programmes foreseen by the above cooperation programmes, should always contact their home institution first. This effectively means that ROSE students (commonly PhD researchers) interested in spending a time of their studies at one of the institutions listed above, should always contact a resident ROSE academic staff member prior to attempting to establish any sort of contact with the chosen institution.